- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix pie filling and pineapple in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish until combined. Toss blueberries with sugar; spoon over pie filling mixture. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with butter. Top with walnuts and almonds (do not stir).
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen tips
2/3 cup: 332 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as B.A.P. Dump Cake in Simple & Delicious February/March 2019