- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup mild pickled pepper rings
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Build up edges slightly.
- Spread sauce over dough. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Test Kitchen tips
1 piece: 325 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Originally published as Deep Dish Deluxe Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2019