- 1 container (23.20 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed (2-1/2 cups thawed)
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
- Additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries (with juices) and pudding mix; let stand until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
1 piece: 306 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Lemon Freezer Pie in Simple & Delicious February/March 2019