- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 4 small red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure cook on high for 6 minutes. Quick release pressure.
1 serving: 318 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1552mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 8g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as PC Kielbasa and Cabbage with veggies in tasteofhome.com