- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, undrained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Top with tomatoes, artichokes, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure according to manufacturer’s directions. Sprinkle with cheeses before serving.
Test Kitchen tip
1 chicken breast half with 1 cup tomato mixture: 414 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 1303mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 43g protein.
Originally published as Italian Chicken in Simple & Delicious February/March 2019