- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Combine egg, milk and canola oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease griddle. Pour batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto griddle; cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese and yogurt. Spread over pancakes; top with banana and raspberries. Fold edges over filling.
1 taco: 429 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 651mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Taco in Taste of Home April/May 2019